ShopHQ Account information
How do I register and manage my online account?
Our online security system guarantees a secure credit card transaction.
Topics on this Page:
Also when you register, you can sign up for the ShopHQ.com e-mail newsletter. With this newsletter, you'll be the first to know about upcoming special promotions, Web only items, shows, and more. You can also sign up for our other special-interest email newsletters for shopping enthusiasts.
To learn more about e-mail newsletters, click here
- If you've shopped by phone but not online, you may register your customer account by clicking on the second option. You'll need your customer number and the phone number on your customer account to complete the registration process. Your customer number is located on ShopHQ invoice.
- If you've never ordered from ShopHQ before, select the third option, "I've never ordered from ShopHQ and need to create a customer account".
- Press the “Register Securely” button to continue.
- If you encounter any problems during the registration, please check here or click here to email us for assistance.
TIP: Ordering by phone creates a customer account, but never establishes online access; that must be created separately through registration.
To sign out, just click on the "Sign Out" link at the top of any page of our Web site. You will be signed out right away. If you decide to do some more shopping, just sign back in!
If you are not able to sign in and your e-mail address has changed since the last time you signed in on the web site, you may need to update the address. You may want to sign in using your secret question, or try using your original e-mail address, and update your account information with the new e-mail address.
- If you can't remember your registration details, try registering your customer number again for useful automated help. Or try changing your password by choosing the "Forgot your Password" link which will send a change of password notification to your email address. If you used that address at the original time you set up your account, our site will confirm that the change of password request has been sent.
- If you are having technical problems signing into the ShopHQ.com Web site, delete your browser's cookies, close your browser and bring up a fresh browser.
- Please click here to email us for assistance if the problem persists.
To update your account information:
Simply sign in here or click on "Sign In/Register" at the top of each page of our Web site. Once you've signed in, depending on where you are on the site, you may need to click the "My Account" button to access your account.
Once you've reached your "My Account" page, you will see a number of navigation options on our My Account page. Under the "Account Settings" sub-heading, you will find the following options:
- Manage Account Settings:You can change account information, password, and PIN.
- Manage Address Book:You can view/change/add billing addresses and shipping addresses.
- Manage Credit Card Information:You can view/edit/add credit cards and edit ValuePays®.
- Forget Your Password?:You can Create a New Password.
Forgot your Password". You will be directed to a page where you can request a change of password email be sent to you, or you may use your secret question to sign in.
To ensure your security, your credit card information will be deleted when you request an e-mail to change your password.
You can also use a touch-tone phone to call our automated Customer Service line at 1-800-676-5523, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please have your ShopHQ customer number and order number ready.
If you don't have a touch-tone phone, please speak with a Customer Service Representative at ShopHQ Customer Service at 1-800-676-5523. Customer Service Representatives are available Sunday through Saturday, 8 AM to 8 PM Central time. Please have your ShopHQ customer number and order number ready.